It is getting near the end of February, and unfortunately, no travels so far this year. However, I will be doing some traveling and telling you guys all about it. And so, here are my scheduled (and un-scheduled) travels for the years of 2015 and 2016:
- Honolulu, Hawaii; Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
- I will be visiting my Uncle Jim, who had suffered a stroke this past August and needs help with the coffee farm. But since it will be my spring break, my family and I wanted to have some fun and stay in Honolulu for awhile before we go to Kailua-Kona where my uncle is.
- Chicago, Illinois
- I will be going to Anime Central in Chicago with a couple friends, while my parents go to the food show. Sounds like a pretty good deal.
- My dad has been wanting to take me to Mexico for a very long time now, so as a graduation gift, we are going to Mexico (and another place which I’ll get to in just a second). We will be spending time in the Yucatan, where it is the most safe. We’re still not sure when exactly we’ll go and our plans may change, but I hope we make it to Mexico as well as…
- Costa Rica
- My parents LOVE Costa Rica! They have been wanting to go back since the last time, which is approximately 4 B.C. (B.C. = Before Chloe). They’ve told me so many stories about Costa Rica, so I’ve been pumped up to go since I was about six.
- Alaska, United States
- This trip is a maybe. My parents really want to go back to Alaska, but if our finances say we can’t afford it, then we won’t go. But I really hope we can, since my dad has told me all about Alaska and how pretty it is.
- Mexico and Costa Rica
- If we don’t go in the summer, we’ll definitely go in the winter.
- Florida, United States
- Even though my uncle in Florida passed away this past October, we can still visit his wife and my cousins. We most likely will go to Florida if we don’t go to Mexico and/or Costa Rica.
- I will hopefully be going on my first solo travel excursion to Belize. I’m terrified, yet super excited! I want to go snorkeling at the beautiful locations in Belize. My aunt says it’s amazing there, so I look forward to going!
So that is it for my travels up to next year, there will most likely be changes here and there. Maybe there will be more traveling, or there will be less. I’m just excited to travel at all! Happy travels everyone!
COMMENT CHALLENGE: Let me know in the comments below where you are looking forward to going to the most!