Here’s just a short travel tag I just felt like doing. Anybody is free to do it as well! 😀
1. How many countries have you visited?
Only 3 so far: Canada, France, and Spain
2. Why do you travel?
I love to experience different cultures, even within here in the U.S. we have different customs and diversity. I also love the history behind different locations, as well as the food!
3. Favorite city or country?
Madrid, Spain; and Kailua-Kona, Hawaii, United States
4. Most memorable experience abroad?
A day in Costa Brava, Spain
5. Best item purchased abroad?
I love my Spanish fans and my French perfume!
6. Advice for those who want to travel but think they can’t?
It’s easier than you may think. If you can’t go overseas, try going to a part of your native country that you’ve never been to. Domestic treasures are incredible finds!
7. Your most treasured passport stamp?
8. Can you recite your passport # from memory if asked? (Y/N, don’t give out your info online please!)
No, I don’t have that good of a memory!
9. Preferred method of travel; planes, trains or automobiles?
I love plane flights and trains.
10. Top 3 travel items?
Packing cubes, compression bags, and outlet converter
11. Hostel or hotel?
I’ve never stayed in a hostel, so i feel like I can’t properly answer this question.
12. Are you a repeat visitor or do you explore new places?
I like to explore new places!
13. Do you read up on your destination (culture,history,safety) or do you wing it?
Of course I read up on it!
14. Favorite travel website?
http://www.soniagil.com <— She’s awesome!
15. Where would you recommend a friend to visit? Name city & why.
Madrid, Spain; because it’s an amazing city filled with incredible sights and delicious food!
16, You’re leaving tomorrow, money is no option, where are you going
TOO MANY PLACES I WANT TO GO!!! But, as of right now, I’d love to go to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil!