I never thought this day would come. Today is my last day of high school!
It’s been a very emotional day so far, I mean, I’m done with school. I most likely will never see these people I went to school with ever again. I doubt I’ll see my teachers, or the friends that I’m not very close with. Today marks the beginning of my new life.
I still remember the first day of high school; what I was wearing, who my teachers were, who I was friends with. I loved my freshman and sophomore year, but unfortunately things went downhill my junior and senior year due to health issues. But I have to say I’ve accomplished a lot in my high school career, such as:
- Have my first long-term relationship (1 year and 2 months)
- Went to Senior Ball as a freshman
- Passed AP Human Geography exam
- Went to Europe for the first time
- Went to Prom
- Had over 100 hours of service (volunteer) hours (but not verified by the school)
- Joined the swim team for 2 years (Freestyle and Backstroke)
- Joined MAC Scholars (Multicultural Academic Committee), GSA (Gay-Straight Alliance), and Anime Club for two years
I’m pretty sure there was more, but that’s all I can think of now. Anyway, I think I’m ready to be done with high school. Ever since I started having a bunch of health issues, I’ve just wanted to be done. But now that it’s nearing the end, I’m not sure if I really want it to be.
My graduation ceremony is on June 10th, which I’m pretty excited for. Except for the part where I just have to sit there for three hours! But I still can’t believe I can finally say:
I’M DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL!